3/5/14

Preparing for the 'oposiciones': phrasal verbs with 'to take' (exercise)

Os propongo hoy un ejercicio para repasar los verbos frasales http://sanchezbenedito.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/learning-phrasal-verbs-review.html con to take

EXERCISE

Rellena los espacios en blanco con la partícula adecuada en cada caso:

1.- Take your jacket .......... and I'll sew the button on for you.
2.- Johnny takes .......... his grandfather.
3.- This camera doesn't work; I'm afraid you've been taken.......
4.- Passengers must fasten their seat belts before the plane takes .....
5.- He had a bright future before him, but he has taken ..... drinking lately.
6.- It's been decided to take ....... more workers because of the World Fair.
7.- I want you to take .........everything I say.
8.- I say, you can't leave those boxes there. They take ..... too much space.
9.- I am pleased to tell you that the management has taken ........my offer.
10.- This gentleman is going to take ........from me while I am away.
11.- That reader takes me ........to my schooldays.
12.- The children have taken .........their new teacher.

KEY

1.-  off; 2.- after; 3.- in; 4.- off; 5.- to; 6.- on; 7.- down; 8.- up; 9.- up; 10.- over; 11.- back; 12.- to.




0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario