26/5/14

Preparing for the 'oposiciones': modismos con nombres propios.

Completa las frases con los siguientes nombres propios: Thames, Spain, China, Tom, McCoy, Thomas, Parker, Riley, Adam, Joneses

1. It’s a Harley Davidson – the real ..............
2. I don’t know him from ..............
3. Now that the neighbours have bought a Mercedes, my wife wants me to buy one too. To keep up with the ...................- that’s all she cares about.
4. Stop complaining. You’re living the life of ............
5. Our new neighbour is a nosy ...............
6. I wouldn’t sell it for all the tea in ...........
7. Stop building castles in .............
8. It isn’t a bad show, but it won’t set the .............on fire.
9. He’s always been a doubting ..................
10. I don’t like him. He’s a peeping ............

KEY

1-McCoy; 2-Adam; 3-Joneses; 4-Riley; 5-Parker; 6-China; 7-Spain; 8-Thames; 9-Thomas; 10-Tom


0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario